Hot Pink!

četrtek, september 15, 2011

Hei Lovlies*

Just a quick post, to say hello and to show you my mani. My nails were nude for a few days now and today i just feel to put some pink on! I bought this polish few days ago in Dm and its from Ruby kisees in Hot pink, and i like it so much! Later i will put it on my toes too.
I like the red one so much i went back and buy some more, I will show you others soon ;)




Like it?
Do you own any ruby kisses polish? leave me link to your post, i will love to see it and read your opinion on them!

XOXO, Anna*

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Ful lepi nohtki, ki jim barva prav tako paše.
    Nisem še uspela po kakšnega Rubyja :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Luštna barva, tudi jaz še nimam nobenega Ruby Kisses :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe