My favourite nail and hand care products;) +NOTD

četrtek, september 15, 2011

Again me;)
but this time with different post. Its about my hand and nails care products that i love! And i use them daily!

1. Lemony flutter, cuticle butter. Love, love this one! I use it daily! Love the smell, and love how my cuticle looks healthy and moisture all the time. Even if i work for 6h, and i wash a dishes a LOT, my cuticle looks good! I try a lot of different products and i always come back to this one!
2. Handy gurugu hand cream from Lush. This is my second favourite hand cream, my first one is from L'occitane, but i used it only at winter, because is too expensive! This one is good too and a little bit chiper;) Its herbal cream and it smells funny, but i like it. contains Shea butter, and thats a big+.
3. Alverde hand peeling. Use it ones a week for exfoliate my skin, and after use my skin is softer.;)
4. Aveo polish remover with aceton. My favourite, but i use Ebelin one too. I like the ebelin package;)
5. Ruby kisses nail strengtener with garlic extract & vitamin E. My nails are in a better shape;). Like it!

And my mani with dots:



I always love manis with dots, but i never try it on my nails. Well i like it! pink and black dots, nice combo!

Let me know about your favourite nail and hand care products, i love to read that kind of posts!
XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Jaz iščem en dober utrjevalec za nohte, tako da bom verjetno preizkusila kar tega od Ruby Kisses.

    Luštna manikura. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tole limonino Lushevo kremo moram pa res kupiti, same pohvale berem :) Lepa manikura!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oooo dobri izdelki! Mene pa najbolj prepriča Handy Gurugu, ker Lemony Flutter predolgo traja pri meni in mu vedno prehitro poteče rok.. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I use the same Lush products! Thanks for tip with L'occitane ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe