My piercing experience: Rook

sreda, februar 06, 2013

Hei Lovlies.

As you may see on my facebook page, I get another piercing done. Since I had a good experience with a lip one I knew it won't be the last one. Some time ago I feel in love with Rook piercing, after I saw it on my favourite youtube guru Leesha. I read a lot of stuff, how this was a most painful piercing. And I got scared, but then my good friend, say that she like it a lot too and she want to get it too. It was a good idea, to have a friend on this journey. And we had a deal. We get Rook piercing together.

I was expecting a lot of pain that would last for a few days. And maybe more. I was so scared when i sit on a chair, to wait wile my piercer get everything ready. My friend want to get it first, and I let it. She was so calm, and she hide all the pain away, so I wasn't that scared anymore. But when it was my turn I was more scared, than ever. It hurt like hell when she pierced my ear and while you have that plastic thing in your ear, before you get a piercing in. But after that it didn't hurt any more. I could sleep on my left side the next day. I must say it was worth it. I love how it looks, but I think it's little lonely, so expect soon to read how I get my next ear piercing.
Anyone who wants Rook and didn't have courage to get it, don't be scared! It's not that painful at all! I will definitely get it again! :))

After some time I changed my plastic stick for some metal, 'cuz it looks better.

And here's Leesha with her ear piercings. Industrial is definitely my next:

Do you have any piercings? Anyone with industrial wanna share their experience?

XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Jaz obožujem Leesho, tako je lepa.
    Všeč mi je piercing. :) Jaz sem včasih tudi hotela imeti tak piercing, kot ga ima ona čisto zgoraj, ampak se mi zdaj zdi, da sem malo prerasla te stvari in me ne mikajo več tako.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se strinjam, pa vse ji tako paše..
      Industrial ja, moj naslednji. Mene pa že od nekdaj drži to, ampak šele zdej sm uresničla želje :)

      Izbriši
  2. Super izgleda! Je pa pri teh stvareh vedno tako, da manj boli kot pričakuješ da bo - jaz sem bila pred svojim tatujem noro živčna, na koncu me pa sploh ni nič bolelo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. ful dobro :) js bi mela pirsing u "tragus-u".. nevem kak se po slovensko reče :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala:)
      Hmmm nwem če obstajajo Slo izrazi za te reči? Tragus je tudi lep ja. Mogoče pade za industrialu :)

      Izbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe