Hello Spring♥- NOTD

ponedeljek, marec 17, 2014


Hello Lovelys!

It's time for spring nail polish n.1. Because here in Slo the last couple of days were so sunny and warm, there was the perfect time for spending free time in nature and rocking around with holographic nail polish! All I did was looking at my nails all the time and asking people around if I don't have the most amazing nail polish. Yes they were sick of me and my asking :)) But who cares? I really had the most amazing drugstore cheap nail polish!



Asking me what it is? Well let me tell you.. It's Catrice polish from their last TE called Luxury Lucquers from Holomania part, called Plum me up scotty.  It was available in Muller for 3,5€.

It's light plum color with amazing holo effect. I used two coats here. It stayed on my nails with a little help from base and top coat for almost whole week. Yes you read it right! It was on my nails for 5 days and it didn't chip not even a little! Amazing right? I know!
I have no idea why the holo effect is not really showing out in my photos. Probably because I take them on the direct sun. But trust me with this one, it has really nice holo effect!

Did you get any of polish from this TE? Like them? Like this one?
Well lets chat in comments, see you there!

Have a nice monday♥
Stay gorgeous! Anna

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe