What's on my face? Pop of the blue edit

nedelja, marec 09, 2014





As most of the girls I do have a tons of make up, but on a daily bases I am using always the same products. Since you didn't see not even a half of my make up storage and I don't even use it, it's time for a change! Trough the new series of post called what's on my face I am going to try to used up as many products as possible. Trying to show you what I use and how I use, what kind of make up I am wearing daily and I am even going to try get out of my comfort zone, and wear more vivid make up.

As always I start my make up with foundation. For this time I choose Bourjois CC cream, which I am still trying to love. I always use brushes for applying  foundation, this time RL buffing brush, which I adore! It's one of the best tool's for applying base. Next I am always concealing my under eye aria and any blemish that I have, for this I used my loved Bourjois healthy mix concealer. I use fingers for application. After concealer I am putting powder all over my face ,with E.L.F powder brush, and the one I really like it's Bourjois Healthy balance, it gives matt, but healthy look to my skin. For contour my face I use Catrice Sun glow matt bronzer in medium, it's not orange on me and that's quite surprising! I am really pale. Do you have any good bronzer idea for me? To put some color on my cheek I love to use this bright pink blush from E.L.F. It's perfect!

That I am done with my face so I start priming my lids with my Too faced shadow insurance. I love this thing and I am using it every time I wear shadows on my eyes. For this look I used MUA undressed palette, with a little help of Manhattan eye kajal in Heart of grass for under my eye, it's the most gorgeous pastel blue with a perfect application. It's from LE called Pastell Pretties, if you can still get it, go run for this one! :) It's is perfect for spring! :) I then curl my lashes and applied couple coats of my mascara, in this case it Max factor Excess Volume. 

I always wear this king od make up. Kind of boring right? It is really time for step out of my comfort zone and try different make up looks! I order some new things to achieve this. Hope you like this kind of posts? Do you have any request, what would you like to see on my blog in future? I will be so happy if YOU gave me some ideas what you would like to read! It can be some sort of advice too, don't forget that I am a beautician, so I have a lot of knowledge about anything beauty related.

 Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
Anna♥





You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. Odlična objava :)) tale makeup ti pa lepo paše :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi dear, this is amazing post and blog, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Odgovori
    1. Hvala! :) Ne se pustit zavest fotoaparatu in pudru :) v resnici ni pol tok! :)

      Izbriši
  4. Oh kok maš lepo kožo :) In mejkap :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala! :) Ne se pustit zavest fotoaparatu in pudru :) v resnici ni pol tok! :)

      Izbriši
  5. I recently bought the Bourjois CC Cream and I'm hoping to really like it. I love that Bourjois powder - the brand does base products really well. I agree the Real Techniques Buffing Brush is absolutely amazing for applying foundation.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Gorgeous look! Your eyeshadow is so pretty.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe