Blue summer garden. (KOTD)

sobota, februar 19, 2011

Hey lovlies.
Lately I have depressed days.. And i hate that. Horrible weather affect me, im faighting all the time with my dear friends. And the biggest thing why im so depressive is because i miss my dad horrible:((....
Enough with the heavy..

Today i have my favourite Alessandro nail polish on my nails with some konad... Damn i miss summer!
Here it is:
Isn't it gorgeous?
And then i was boring and i add some konad..
Tada:

I had to show you this neclace! i love it..its wonderful!!
Love it!
I bought it from this GIRL



And here is my pedicure and manicure.

What do you think? Do you like my KOTD? what aout neclase?

HF, Anna*

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Prekrasna manikura. Meni pa nikakor ne uspe dobro odtisniti konad vzorca. Moram še poskušati.
    Ogrlica je lepa. Tudi jaz sem kupila eno vred z uhani in moram reči, da izdeluje super nakit. :)

    Upam, da bodo depresivni dnevi kmalu minili in boš boljše volje. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Taya hvala.
    Vaja dela mojstra;) in tukaj na tej sem za bel lakec uporabila od essence for stamping..in moram reči, da je meni osebno boljši kot konad, ko sem nanesla nadlak se niti malo ni razpacal!

    Tudi jaz upam, da čimprej minejo...;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi, my name is Odile, i´m from Brazil
    so I am polish addict! : )
    if you want exchanges polishs nails from here, just contact me
    unhastinaup@gmail.com
    you can also visit my blog
    kisses and hugs
    http://tinaup.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. your nails are gorgeous! I love the little butterflies I wish I had them on mine. Sorry your feeling down hope you feel better soon x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Really gorgeous this blue! I just discovered your blog and this mani reminds me of a manicure I posted a few days ago very spring... ;-)
    Greetings from a new follower!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Jooj, ne vem kako sem zgrešila tale post. Hvala za tako lepo reklamo =). Upam da ti bo dobro služila, če bo pa karkoli narobe, pa seveda javi =).

    Počutje je pa zaj verjetno že 100X bolje kot je bilo 19, če pa ne, pa upam, da bo že jutri lepši dan =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Yes nice color. Blue is my lucky color ^^

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe