Monthly Favourites: January

torek, februar 08, 2011

Hey guys!

I've never done post like this before. But i really like reading post like this one;)
And i will do this every month in 2011. Hope so;))
Here i have some products that i've been using it all month or just find them out and im in love with them:P


1) L'occitane hand cream for dry skin.
They say: Enrichet with 20% Shea butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisture hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconout oil are blended with Shea butter to creat this extremly effective care. This rich texture is raoidly absorbed to leave the hands soft and smooth with no oily traces. Apply day and night as needed.

And all this is true i looovee this cream! it works for my really really dry hands.
i allready use two of this.
It cost 20€.
Here is a pic and ingredients;)
2) Make up factory primer.
This is my first primer, but i must say i like it;)
I don't have the ingredients anymore, so i can't tell you what is inside. Sory.
If i don't find something new i will buy this one again.
Do you have your favourite drugstore primer? Is there any good primer that i can buy in Slo drugstore?
On the top i use my Revlon Custom creations fondation in 10/fair/light(im still looking for perfect fondation for pale skin)
3) Make up factory under eye conclear.
I have really dirk circles and this conclear do light them up, but it doesn't give full coverage. Its better than anythink else that i tryed, but its not what im looking for. I use this every day.
Do you have any advice for me? how to get rid of dark circles or how to covered them.?
4) Alverde feet butter and body butter.
I have dry skin on my body and rough skin on my feet. But here are two thinks that works for me.
Body butter smells so good.
I have a big problem with the skin on the feet, its really dry and rough, but this butter works..It moisture my skin, and after 2 week the skin is more soft.
I massage this butter in to my skin every morning and before sleep. Before sleep i put a socks on. Or you can try with plastic bag it works;)
5) Afrodita Moisturising active cream:
This cream moisture my skin so good! After one week of use my skin looks different, fresh and moisture. Love it! And the most important thing it doesn't causes pimples.!

Do you have your favourite poducts for January? Let me know;)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe