Mermaid.

sreda, avgust 01, 2012

Hei dolls*

Since I am writing this blog and its probably longer than 2 years, I get my first request for eye make up. My friend ask me if I can create a wearable mermaid make up. With some nice blue and pink colors. And here it is:
 What I use:
Bourjois 123 Perfect in N.51
Catrice Skin finish compact powder
Catrice Defining duo blush in 030 Pink Grapefruit Shake(My favorite blush)
Benefit high beam 
Bourjois Healthy mix Concealer in 51
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek Original palette
Essence Metal Glam Eyeliner in 02 on-the-go
Max Factor 2000 Calorie
Kiko Lipstick-57


I went on a work with this make up, how about you? Will you wear this on a daily basic? 

XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe