Beauty routine TAG

nedelja, oktober 13, 2013

Hi Beauties!

Let's do another tag. 

1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do

Peeling. My skin is so sensitive, so I don't use it very often. I hate all those mehanic scrubs with big granules. 

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?

No. And I should, but I am always in a hurry, and when I came back I totally forget on brushes, it's the other story next morning. It's fun to do light make up with black on used brushes! :(

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish? 

If I have a chance to take it off I will do that immediately, or immediately I get the chance to do that. I hate chipped nail polish! 

4. What is your worst beauty habit?

I am not sure if this count but I'll scratch my face or my pimples all the time! It a bad bad BAD habit! And it doesn't matter if I am wearing make up. I'll scratch..

5. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time.

To buy an umbrella. Since I have a car I haven't buy myself a new umbrella, and the older one, well I don't have it any more. So I can't go on a walk when it's raining :/

6. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not? 

Yes! And If I am in a hurry, I can shower, do my make up and get dressed in a 20 min. Yes I can be ready in a 20 min if I want to! :) Well the make up would be the whole face and eye liner and mascara. Lip stick maybe later when I am in a car :D

7. Can you commit to spending bans? 

If I understand that right, that would me a big NO. :)

8. How organized are your make-up/nail polish collection?

Not organised at all, but I always know where my stuff are, even if they are all over my room and bathroom. I do use same products on a daily bases and they are always in the same basket. Or not :)

9. What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post? 

Well, I can have a lazy moment and don't write posts for a long, long time. I think it was a 6 months. But that was a long, long time a go. It this days I try to be more regularly.


I tag all of my readers who write a bblog!

XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Dobra vprašanja, bom tale tag naredila nasledni teden:D Drugače pa kar se tiče praskanja mozoljčkov...sva pa na istem =/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Jaz sicer imam dežnike, ampak so vsi polomljeni. Ponavadi mi največ en teden v celem kosu ostanejo, tako da se mi niti ne ljubi več nove kupovati. XD

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe