TMI Tag :)

sobota, februar 15, 2014

Hi!

Well obviously I wasn't taged by anyone, but I just want to post something today, so here is my TMI :)



1: What are you wearing? 
Leggings and T-shirt

2: Ever been in love? 
Yes :)

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
No :) Well probably it was for me that time, but when I thinking back, well nothing that terrible! :) 

4: How tall are you? 
183 cm :)

5: How much do you weigh? 
*censored*

6: Any tattoos?
No, not yet. I wish one, for honor my dad, but I just don't have money and courage. 

7: Any piercings? 
Yes. I have my ears pierced and I have a rook piercing and my upper lip :) I really wish some more on my ears, but my boyfriend don't like them..

8: OTP? 
wtf is this?

9: Favourite show? 
The original, The vampire diaries, Pretty little liars, The Big Bang theory, Dvious mades...

10: Favourite bands? 
PARAMORE :)

11: Something you miss? .
My dad..so much :'(

12: Favourite song?
Of all time? Probably some old rock :)

13: How old are you? 
23 :)

14: Zodiac sign? 
Tipical Scorpio :D and I am proud on that :P

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Honesty is the most important. And well he must be good loking.

16: Favourite Quote? 
This one is hard! :) If you can dream it, you can do it ? :) or in Slo: Vsak je svoje sreče kovač!

17: Favourite actor? 
Male: Ian Somerhalder- I love watching him, and well to be honest the one really great actor is Leonardo Dicaprio too. 
Female: Nina Dobrev is quite good and well Jennifer Lawrence!

18: Favourite color? 
Red, Black, pastel. well kind of all :)

19: Loud music or soft?
 Depend on how I feel :)

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
In my bad. Or if I have any gas in my car, then I'll go driving around.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
Sometimes an hour or it could be in a minute to! :)

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
If I need to go work, than it will take me 30min. Shower and make up. If I am home it could be more than an hour o.O

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Well yes! I used to practice self-defence :) I know, i know:P

24: Turn on?
----
25: Turn off? 
--

26: The reason I joined Youtube? 
I joined bloger community because I have a passion for nail polishes and make up! And I have a lot of knowledge about skin care, and when my english will get better I will start to write more skin care advices!

27: Fears? 
SPIDERS! *Runawayscreaming!*

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
My boyfriend, we had a little fight well early in the morning!

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
Yesterday..

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? 
Blogger name. I have a huge passion for red color! Especially on my nails! ♥

31: Last book you read? 
Hunger games. I am so bad when it comes to reading, but I want to be better. I would love to read a few good english book!

32: The book you're currently reading?
None. -.-"

33: Last show you watched? 
Probably Vampire diaries last week,

34: Last person you talked to? 
My boyfriend..

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
My boyfriend.

36: Favourite food? 
Meat! I love and I eat a lot of meet! And please vegetarian don't comment about this one! :)

37: Place you want to visit?
London, Paris, LA, New York

38: Last place you were? 
Italy. Never been somewhere really away and exciting. :(

39: Do you have a crush?
Yes..

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
Early in the morning.

41: Last time you were insulted? 
This one is hard! I can't be insulted so easy :)

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
All kind of forest fruits.

43: What instruments do you play?? 
None.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My Piercings.♥

45: Last sport you played? 
Not sport person at all!

46: Last song you sang? 
Will you marry meeee :) Jason Derulo. :D

47: Favourite chat up line?
Whats that? :P

48: Have you ever used it?
?

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Yesterday, today..

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Well I would tag all of Slovenian Bblogers!

Stay gorgeous! Anna

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe