NOTD: First spring day

sobota, marec 21, 2015

Hello spring! You are welcome to bring sun and warmth in our lives! And pastel colours on our nails, and fresh looking make up with dewy skin. Ahh the most beautiful time of year is finally arrived! And the best way to celebrate that is with gorgeous spring nails. Pink edition. :)



I used:
One coat of Essie Nourish me as a base coat, two coats of Essence I heart Brasil, Catrice Barely pink on middle finger and on ring finger two coats of It's show time from Catrice too. Seche Vite top coat helped me with quick drying and super glossy finish.


Then I add Konad pattern on my middle finger with Essence I heart Brasil polish. And the pattern is from Konad M63 plate.

This manicure is super easy and yet super gorgeous! I enjoyed wearing it and I will probably re-do it soon. Maybe with some other colour.

I would love to hear which season of the year do you like the most?
And of course what do you think of this manicure? Would you wear it?

I wish all of you most amazing weekend!
Anna

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Zelo lepa manikura :)
    Catrice Barely pink je pa res lep odtenek, naravnost za pomlad :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Res lepa kombinacija, čeprav meni osebno je ta prva verzija lepša :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe