KOTD

nedelja, avgust 08, 2010

Hey guys!

OMG, i know it's been so long since my last post, but i've been so lazy lately.
i have a lot of pic but i just need to upload them here, and write something.
I have holidays and here we have some cold summer. i don't like it. its raining most of the time and its cold:(. i miss the hit and sun and the real summer.:((
How are you guys? Do you enjoy the summer?

Okej today i have some new pic of Alessandro-955-turquoise ocean and some konad;). I love this mani very much it remainds me on seaside.<3










What do you think? do you like it?

Have fun;*

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Hey, lepotička! Sem se ustavila, da ti povem, kako všeč mi je tale Alessandro. Pa konadikura tudi. Čudoviti nohti!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Like the pics, look great !


    xoxo lala

    come and visit me
    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe