Hair care routine

torek, oktober 04, 2011

hei gorgeous;)

so today i will show you products i use for my hair care routine ;). I will do the rewiev on them next time ;)

First i use my shampoo PaulMitchell-color care, and once a week i use Fructies Fresh shampoo, for deep cleansing. i jus run out of it, thats why is missing on the photo ;))
My must have conditioner is definitely Dumb blonde from Tigi. Love it! And it has the most gorgeous smell, like a pineapple..mmm<3
Once a week before washing the hair i put up my coconut butter, for about 1 hour or if i have time for all night. Love the result! Coconut butter nourishes and moisturizes hair. Its great!<3

After drying hair with towell i use Schwarzkopf anti-frizz lotion, i can brush my hair easly and it doesn't have too many volume after drying. When they are dry i use my Paul Mitchell smoothing serum, to give my hair nice shine and wonderfull smell.
I use flat iron almost everyday and since i cut my hair(2 months ago) i use my heat protection always! I have a few different, but now I use this one:
Sometimes i use Hair spray and its from Tigi too. Love it!


This are products that I use for my hair care now.

I would love to read your hair care post! so leave link in comment if you write it!

XOXO, Anna



You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!

    It is the little changes that make the most significant
    changes. Thanks for sharing!

    Here is my website: BellaGenix Reviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe