NOTD: It's showtime with Blue bubble di blue

torek, april 14, 2015


Maybe I am a little obsessed with new Essence The Gel nail polish trio lately. I am wearing it non-stop since the purchase. I own three shades already, and out of my tree this one is definitely my favourite. Perfect light blue colour with amazing glossy finish, opaque with two thin coats. And now I can already say that in combination with base and top coat, the gel polish stays longer on my nails then any other polish. I just wish that Base coat would be more gel like. It is more watery and it dries really thin and matte. So after two coats of polish all the imperfections are still visible(chipped nails, lines).

For the pattern I used Konad plate and special white polish. On my ring finger is Catrice It's show time. For the blue I used Blue bubble di blue.


I took this photographs on the third day. Still looking pretty good right?

Would love to hear what do you think about this polishes? And my manicure :)

Have an amazing day!
A.

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Res lepa manikura, vzorček mi je pa tudi zelo všeč :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super je ta kombinacija modre in srebrne. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Lepa manikura! :) Tile essence gel laki za nohte so mi že padli v oči, vendar me zanima kako jih je odstraniti- grejo zlahka dol z navadnim acetonom ali uporabljaš še kaj drugega? xx Maja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Čisto enako, kot ostale lake. Res preprosto. Uporabljam pa Aveo zelen odstranjevalec z acetonom.

      Izbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe