Matte brown eye MU ;)

četrtek, december 29, 2011

Hei Gorgeous**

Well its time that i show you some more eye MU. I stll have some problems with capture the real color but its much easier with my new camera<3. I just need to figure it out some settings.

I wear this a few days ago for my job. Its preety natural.

And here are both eyes. In real it looks more smokey but all the dark color in the edges just disappeared.:(.. Hope i will get better and better with photography.

I used for this MU:
*essence eyeshadow base primer
*Sleek Idivine palette in Oh So Sprecial!
*Catrice All aroud mascara


Like it? I think this matte brown MU is really wearable for everyday.
Expect more wild MU in 2012 ;))

XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Fuuuuul lepo! <3 Ne morem se nagledat tvojih oči, res so lepe - barva je čudovita. Pa kakšne trepalnice, wauu :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe