*Some products I am loving this week!* #2

nedelja, oktober 14, 2012

Hei Dolls*
So is this time again, when I am going to show you some products I've been rocking lately. Its a colder and autumn is here, so this mean for me more make up! I don't wear it a lot trough the summer. But now almost all the time. I just need to find out how to photograph it and I will show you my creation more often! :)

For the next weekend I am planning to do a face care routine and that is why I don't have my favorite face products here :)


*Revlon Colorstay foundation is my favourite foundation of all times. It has super staying power, great cover, doesn't clogg my pores, SPF and the most important I can buy shade that suits me perfectly in our drugstores! 
*Sleek blush in Rose gold is definitely my favourite blush shade for autumn, that perfect peachy color with tiny little gold shimmer loks gorgeous even on my super pale skin. It gives my skin healthy shine with peachy color. It's super pigmented and I really recommend this product to everyone! You can get it in the Slo online store zapikonai.com :)
*Sleek I-divine palette in oh so special its my favourite palette to take with me for everyday make up. But I can do some more bolt make up with it too. And that is why it gets always in my make up bag for Maribor :)
*Wet'n'wild trio in walking on eggshells is perfect for my autumn looks :) Colors are perfect for my blue eyes. I just simply love what you get for a low price. Super pigmented shadows, that doesn't crease and wash out after a few hours.
*Catrice lip stick from Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties in shade C03 Marlene's favourire is the best lipstick I use lately, its my natural lip color, but better. Definitely must have for autumn :)
*Essence studio nails better than gel nails top sealer definitely the best drugstore top coat that can be compared to a highend topcoats like setche vite or essie g2g.
*L'occitane hand cream-Is that time of a year again, when my skin gets really dry, so I need good hand cream and with no thoughts I get this cream. I already emptied 3 bottles and there will be more in the future. My top hand cream.

Product I regret buying: O.P.I Nail Envy. This is the worst nail hardener I ever tried. I use it for 6 months now and my nails are getting worse and worse. Doesn't work for chipped nails. And its definitely not worth that money for me. I know that this is really popular hardener in a bloger world, but It didn't do nothing good for me. I am back on my Orly Calcium shield.

So this is my current favourites, hope you like it and find this post helpful. Do you use any of this products? They work good for you?

Stay tuned for my giveaway post :)

XOXO, Anna



You Might Also Like

21 Comments

  1. a opi res ni dobr? hvala za info! sem ga nameravala kupt, ker so moji nohti rahlo bogi :/
    & le pokaž kakšn look(step by step, please:D), js šele zdej mal uporabljam senčke in nimam pojma kako se sploh namazat hah :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Men res ni kul. Mam 2 nohta do sredine sceplena že od kar ga mam. Če nebi bla tok na lakirane nohte vržena, bi sigurno vžgala eno kura z micro cellu, sam kaj ko ne zdržim tok dolgo z nageci :)
      Uuu se bom potrudla! Sam da pogruntam kak pofotkat :)
      Moj nasvet je igraj se in preizkušaj :)

      Izbriši
  2. Revlonov puder je res super. Odkar sem našla tega, ne grem na drugega :)
    Oh so special paleta me pa mika že tako dolgo...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Super je res!
      Kar privošči si jo, ti ne bo žal :)

      Izbriši
  3. Očitno imava grozno podoben okus za make-up, moji trenutni favoriti so tudi Revlon Colorstay, Sleek Rose Gold in Oh so special paletka, ki je tako ali tako 'must have' :)Ta in njihova Au naturelle linija sta popolni za jesen :)
    Čakam da vidim kakšne fotke mejkapa, mogoče dobim kakšno novo idejo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Super so! :)
      Bom res mogla čimprej kaj objavit ane?;)

      Izbriši
  4. Nice selection of products :) I'm drooling over a couple of Wet 'n Wild palettes but they're not sold here in Italy ç_ç

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I ordered this one on online shop. They're not sold here in Slo too. Sadly..:(

      Izbriši
  5. Pa vsi tako hvalijo ta podlak...še dobro, da nisem podlegla :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni čisto nič dobrega ni naredil, pa mi je bil na začetku kul, sam se ni stanje nič izboljšalo na nohtih in zato nisem zadovoljna.

      Izbriši
  6. V zadnjem času sem že kar nekaj slabih ocen OPI laka videla. Še dobro, da ga nisem kupila. Drugače mi je pa njihov base coat tudi polomija. Odkar sem ga začela uporabljati, se mi nohti plastijo kot zmešani...

    The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. To me veseli, da nisem edina. Očitno so podlegli svojemu slavnemu imenu in začeli delati slabše stvari?

      Izbriši
  7. hehe zanimivo, meni je oa opi nail envy najboljši podlak kar sem jih preizkusila... =)

    drugače pa je sleek res top! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Me veseli, da ti ugaja :) Ne paše vse na vsak noht ane?

      Res je, super kvaliteta za razumno ceno :)

      Izbriši
  8. I'm very sad that I didn't catch Marlene's favorite or any other lipsticks from that collection I really like them all

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Sleekice so zakon! :))
    Essence studio nails better than gel nails top sealer pa meni nagaja zadnje čase, se mi zdi, da mi "skupaj potegne" lak - ko se posuši, imam konice bele, pa ne vem, zakaj. :/ Ker drugače mi je res super, ker se hitro suši!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Hi. I love your blog. I'm a new follower. Maybe you want to follow back?? XX

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Odgovori
    1. To je lepo za slisat, pridem kmalu;)
      Za vikend lahko pricakujete novo objavo;)

      Izbriši
  12. Že kar nekaj časa razmišljam o nakupu tega Revlon pudra in zdaj sem se dokončno odločila da le poskusim =)! Big like za blogec ;)
    visit me http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe