NOTD: Nauti Girl

četrtek, junij 18, 2015


I was super excited when I saw untouched Nauti Girl trend edition in front of me. I was standing and just staring at it for probably a few minutes. I couldn't decided which polish to choose. It was not an option to take all four with me, so it was quite hard decision for sure! I regret not taking the other too now, after seeing a few swatches. And why on earth I didn't take the beauty bag as well :(
After a few trend edition from Essence that didn't caught my attention, this one was a winner for me.
I took nail stickers, Miss Navy and Crew First with me. And I created, in my eyes, gorgeous manicure, but super simple at the same time. I even made it in gel polish version, so it would stay on my nails for a little longer.
I don't like the formulation of this two polishes. I like the high pigmentation, the orange one could easily be one coater, but the nude one needs two coats, because first one look too streaky on my nails. Probably because of great pigmentation polishes are too thick and the application is not that easy. They have a high shine as well, so the top coat is not a must with this two.


Did you get anything from this TE?
And what do you think about my manicure? Do you like it?

I think lying on the beach and drinking coctails would go perfectly with my nails, right?

Wish you all an amazing day, it's almost weekend!
Anna*

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe