Review: Melvita Eau micellaire

petek, september 25, 2015


Micellar waters are super hyped up lately around bloggers. And I can totally get why. The good side with micellar water is that is kind of a multi purpose product. You can use it as make up cleanser, or second cleanser for skin or as I do, like toner after cleansing. It remove any residues of cleansing product and prepare skin for additional care. I tried out quite a few already and they all work out just great. But will this organic one be as good as the others as well?

First, when I got it I managed a real challenge for it. We all know how hard it is to remove Revlon Colorstay for oily skin. And Melvita micellar water somehow passed this hard test easily. But it was different story with my mascara. I simply give up after a few second, since it didn't work. I can't say that this micellar water can't remove mascara I am just saying I am too lazy to press cotton pad for a minute or two on my eyes. But it can easily remove build up face make up: foundation, powder, contour and even lip stick.

My sensitive skin loves this product, because it's not irritating and drying. Even tough I cleanse my skin twice, first with make up remover and then with skin cleanser, I sometime notice a little bit of foundation or black dots on my cotton pad. The best part is that it's not drying. But because of this amazing ingredients it even have a little bit of a moisturizing effect.
Do I recommend buying this micellar water? Well yes. I am soon running out of it and I will definitely repurchased it.

You can get it here. Or in selected Muller drugstores. You get 200ml of product for the price 15,30€


Ingreients: Aqua/Water - Rosa Damascena Flower Water* - Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water* -Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water* -Glycerin - Alcohol*** - Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract* -Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide - Decyl Glucoside -Levulinic Acid - Sodium Levulinate - Sodium Benzoate.

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Oh girl you are back:) in itak z Melvito, kar je še boljše:). Super se bere tale micelarna vodica, je še nisem probala, trenutno sem na Afroditini in je super, res. Velik boljša od kake dražje, ki sem jo probala. Iz te kolekcije kot je Melvitina micelarna imam čistilni žele in je super, super, eden redkih, ki mi ne izsuši kože:). No Loccitane čistilno olje ga premaga:) Za micelarno je pa res včasih tak, da za maskaro je fajn mal z vatirno vatko počakat, jst sem si včasih čist preveč mencala okol oči in sem si razdražla kožo, zj rajš počakam par sekund in je:):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Melvita Melvita - veš da je res popust vedno večji? Pri -50% je že kar mamljivo in tale se sliši super (poleg nagledanega čistilnega olja) :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Končno si nazaj! :)

    Joj, micelarno vode zadnje čase sploh ne uporabljam, samo očesni odstranjevalec in moj shiseido gel za obraz <3

    Ampak bi sprobala tole enkrat, Melvita je pač zakon :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ah Melvita, zadnje čase sem kar stalno pri njihovem stojalu :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Bere se super! Je na moji WL, samo upam, da bom listo skrajšala :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe