Red nails*

ponedeljek, december 20, 2010

Heey*

Girls how are you? Today im very happy, i don't know why, but i have a good day.
most of the time i wear red on my nails...red, red, red. I love red. But my camera hate it:( i don't know why, but i just can't take a good photos of my red nails. The color is not real...i have two camera and both of them hate red color:((
a few days ago i wear dark red from catrice but i don't know the name...i have that polish at home.

what do you thing about red nails?

here are some photos:







Bonus:
i love this song, and Rihanna looks so good with red hair. Two years ago i had red hair too and im thinking again to colored my hair back to red(btw i am blonde now;))
KLIK
<3<3<3

Have fun**

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe