Monthly Favourites: March

petek, april 08, 2011

Hello;)

I am a little late with this one, but i just don't have time:S I have a lot of work for school.
But here they are..My March Favourites:
Skin care
Nutraderm botanics-Hand creme
Ginko+olive
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Hellianthus annuus seed oil*, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Hidrogenated palm glycerides, Cetaryl Alcohol, Olea europaea fruit oil*, Ginko biloba leaf extract*, buterspermum parkii butter*, benzyl alcohol, sodium cetearyl sulfate, Xantan gum, Tpcopherol, Parfum, Sorbic acid, Limonene, Linalool
*Organically grown
I have really dry skin on my hands, i work a lot with water so my skin needs a lot of moisture..And this creme gives me all my skin needs. Its great. Its my first one, but i will defenetly buy some more when i run out of this one.

Beauty Kiss Natural Tonic
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe vera barbadensis gel*, Glycerin, Citrus aurantium dulcis flower water, rosa centifolia flower water, Coco glucoside, Sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, limonene**, Citric acid, Parfum**, Citral**, Linaloon**
This is my favourite tonic, it cleans and moisturise my skin really good. It doesn't cause pimples. It's just great!

Hurraw Vanilla bean lip balm
Ingredients: Vanilla planifolia bean infused, Prunus dulcis oil, Euphorbia cerifera wax, Cocos nuctifera oil, Simmondsia chinensis oil, Theobroma cacao butter, Ricinus communis oil, Olea europaea oil, Vanilla planifolla, Tocopherols.
This is defenetly the BEST lip balm i ever had! And it smells gorgeous!

Make up
Manhattan Perfect Adapt Make Up
In light beige is my new favourite fondation.

Essence Sray with me
longlasting lipgloss
In 02 My favorite Milkshake and 03 Candy bar
(The dark one is 03)
Woouu im really excited on this one..Its stays on my lips really long.

Essence Blossoms etc multi colour powder
I use this one as a highlighter. And i like it! Its great!

Essence gel liner
thats my first gel liner and i like it very much! It stays on a place all day. I have it in 01 Midnight in Paris. Its black one. I will show you make up with this one really soon.


Thats it, this are my March Favourites.
Talk to you soon.
Have fun;*
Anna

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe