Where is the party?

petek, april 01, 2011

Hey lovlies;)

How are you? I was so lazy lately and my nails was naked all the time. But my will and energy is back. I went to muller today and 2 days ago and i bought some cool new stuff from essence that i will show you in near future. Tomorrow you can expect one really beautifull nail polish from Blossoms etc TE and my march favourites. In Slovenia we have really good weather those days, the spring has come to town:P Its warm and sunny. Love it!

And iam warring you, this post is pic heavy;))

Let me itroduce you to Essence-43 Where is the party:
Look how he can changes color:
From violet to green



i must say that im in love with this polish. Omg its so pretty <3


What do you think about this one?
Do you own any new essence polish? do you like it?

See you really soon.
Have fun lovlies, ana*

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. waw ful lepe slike! Lak me pa čisto Zoyino Ki spominja.. Nohti so pa zelo zelo lepi! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Krasen! :D Ravno me je zagrabila volja, da si dam svoj catrice lakec gor (Iron Mermaiden). Jaaa... super!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Gorgeous nails and the nail polish lovely!!!

    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lepo si ujela barve :) me spominja na majskega hrošča k je tut tak lep&pisan <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Super fotke... lakec me pa ne navduši preveč (imam Catrice Iron Mermaiden in mi tud ni preveč všeč... sploh ne vem zakaj sem ga kupila). :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Lepotec je. Ta lak si zasluži več kot eno ali dve fotki, sploh ker je tak kameleon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe