My nails are red again;) +konad

torek, maj 24, 2011

Hey lovlies;)
Its me again and with red nails:D. When I see red nail polish I have to buy it, I am definitely obsessed with them.<3
Its time for bright and summer shades and i LIKE it!
Today i took some time for new manicure and pedicure and a little facial. It was wonderfull day, hot, sunny. Perfect day to wear RED:D
Last week i bought my first Deborah mini nail polish and I love it! Love the color, consistency, brush. I defenetly must buy some more of them!
Here are the photos:




And with konad, some white flowers;)


I run out of my Seche Vite top coat, so i have to buy new one, but i decided to buy something new and i pick China Glaze Fast forward Top Coat. Well it doesn't dry that fast as Seche vite or Essie Good to go. But i like it anyway its good top coat!

What do you think about my many?
Do you have any Deborah polish, and do you like it?

Talk to you soon;)
Have fun lovlies*
Anna

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. koji je broj ovog lakica? predivan mi je!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe