Macadamia Deep Repair Masque Review

ponedeljek, marec 05, 2012

I did so much research on this product before I purchased it and there were more good reviews than bad so I decided to buy it. I buy it on feelunique.com for 23€ for 250ml package.+they have free delivery worldwide.

They say: Is a revitalizing hair reconstructot for dry, damaged hair. A combnation of macadamia oil and argan oil along with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts rejuvenate and rebuild the hair, leaving the hair deeply nourished for improved elasticity and shine with long-lasting conditioning benefits.


And I say: This tretment is gorgeous! It's a little bit pricey, but it's worth every cent! Believe me! I use it only small amount for once, so it will last for ages! Anyway it all started after shampooing. I use a small amount and put up on ends and all over my hair. Leave it for 7 minutes, like they say and wash off. I feel the diference immediately! The hair was so much softer. I didn't have any problems with brushing trough my hair, and I usualy have problems, even I have short hair.

And then something strange happend. My hair were dry in a few minutes! And that never happend. I always blowdry hair for about20-30 minutes. My hair were so soft, more than after visiting hairdresser. They were moisturized, soft, shiny, healthy looking, smooth. And I didn't need to use oil after blowdrying.

And my hair didn't get greasy faster then usualy and this is a big +!

I think mask have strange smell. I can't describe it. It's fresh, but I don't like it.

Packake is useful and nice.


I recommend this mask for everyone!

My rating is 5/5.


XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Uuuu, hvala za tole! Me že neki časa zanimajo stvari od te znamke, zdej pa moram sploh kej naročit. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super, jaz sem tudi v iskanju nove maske!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe