Spring challenge: Love and life.

ponedeljek, april 16, 2012

Hey guys!


As you can see i take a break from blogging. I have so many new things in life, si I just couldn't find time for blog. I bought myself a new car, start a new job, start running everyday...
But then I just decided to join Spring challenge. You can read more about here.

Well I am two days late, but I made this nails on 14th, but I just didn't have time to write a post.
I chose blue and purple. I don't like how this turn out, but I will show you anyway:



Some girls did really good job, so you should definitely check them out:
Kelly-Ann from Nail Art by Kelly-Ann
Riley from Pinky to Thumb
Aylin from Posh Nail Art
Brianna from Welcome To Brianna's World!
Aurora from World of Happy Nails
Mateja D from Mateji ustvarjata
Nail buff
Moonchild
Colorfulbottle from Colorful bottle's blog
Thalie from Glazed Talons
Hema from Rainbow Nails
KawaiiKagura from Nailpocalypse
Lady-flover123
Nail Crazy
Mimi from Mimi's Vanity Box

See you soon! I hope I won't be late this time too!

Have fun! *

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe