City and Zoo.. Summer nails #2

ponedeljek, junij 25, 2012

Hey Dolls! How are you? I am super tierd... I worked a lot this days and sleep little because its hard to sleep when its almost 30 degrees outside. But anyway, still happy that summer is here.  The other day I went to clothes shopping and of course I couldn't leave this two in the shop. They were begging me out of basket :" please take me, take me". hehe


Let me introduce you The City and Zoo!




So what do you think?
I thing that desperately need some konad! Maybe I will upgrade it ;).

But I must say I was surprised by the quality of polish. The application was super easy! Its its opaque with 2 thin coats. I definitely recommend this one to every polish lover.

Girls enjoy summer!

XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Aww kok kjut kombinacija! :) Bleščičast bi bil sigurno super za čez ogromno barv, ali pa glittery tips :)) Kje si ju pa kupila?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja Nuša res! Svetovn je, pomoje bi vsak lak v holota spremeniv :).. v h&m-u sem jih nabavla ;)

      Izbriši
  2. haha. Prejšn tedn kupila ista lakca in isto se namazala kot ti :D
    js sm ga bolj zrd unga bleščicami kupila, ker tako roza rdečo slično že mam... eh, nikol preveč lakcov :D
    xo Deja

    http://dejazu.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Love them!! Beautifull colours! :)

    p.s. I hope you will check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe