Summer nails #1 (SnowWhite Te)

petek, junij 22, 2012

Hei Guys!

My internet connection is still broke. I feel so cut off from the world. In this 14 days a lot of new happend. I bought a lot of new polishes, cut my red hair to short, wear a lot of interesting manicures that I have to show you. But first I will show you this beauty from SnowWhite TE. Its the most gorgeous blue I've ever seen.
So let me introduce you to Grumpy with a bit off Prince charming. ;)


And I buy a new Owl ring on ebay. <3

I love it. ;)

And I am sooooooo happy that summer finally came. This is my favorite time of the year.




Source: weheartit.com

I Wish you the most amazing summer! -have fun and enjoy the small things that will happend! 

XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Jaz si ne predstavljam, kako bi bilo, če bi bila tako dolgo brez interneta. Ok, na počitnicah že, ampak doma ... Uf. Upam, da se bo čimprej uredilo. ;)

    Manikura oa itak luštna. ;) Prva fotka mi je zelo všeč.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe