No named Kiko ..

torek, februar 07, 2012

I just couldn't find name for this gorgeous. I'm so sad, why is this the only polish that I can't find name on their website?

Probably this polish would be perfect for layering, but i just use it on its own. I use 2 coats, but I can still see the white ends!

Both pictures are taken inside with flash, but next too are taken outside on a natural light with a snow...brrrr it was so cold :)

Its nice color, but definitely not one of my favorite from Kiko ;)

I can't decided if i should put it off today and put something new on, or leave it up for one more day..hhmmm..

xoxo, Anna

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Mogoče bi bilo boljše če bi dala gor še en nanos, drugače je pa res lep. Pa ne ga še dat dol! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja verjetno res, ampak potem se tako dolgo suši vse skupaj. Drugič ga bom raje nanesla preko kakšne rdeče al pink barve ;)

      Izbriši
  2. Lep lak. Mogoče, ko sem ga na hitro pogledala, kar malo podoben S-he pink holo. Mogoče je tisti bolj pink.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ta ima malo večje bleščice, niti si nista podobna, sem šla preverit ;)

      Izbriši
  3. I own this one too and I was a bit disappointed when I first put it on...maybe because the base colour is a bit too light :/ Anyway, it's still a very nice colour when you want to have something more nude on your nails :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I totally agree with you! here was the same ;). But it's still nice color in bottle.

      Izbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe