Essence TE Crystalliced-03 Iced age reloaded Mixed with 02 Ice crystals on my window

ponedeljek, februar 06, 2012

This is definitely my favorite polish from this TE! Iced age reloaded its soft brown with a lot of gold maybe more rosegold shimmer, Ice crystals on my window is nude color, I think the base color is white with a lot of tiny rose shimmer and little white flakies, you cant see the shimmer on this photos, but I will do a whole manicure with only this one soon and I hope next time you'll be able to see shimmer and flakies! Anyway I can't describe colors very well. So here are the photos:

I did 2 thick coats. Application is a bit tricky, but after two thick coats it looks nice ;)

On this photo you can see the shimmer. And highlighter bottle.

I was just so excited so i had to try both of this color at the same time :) and i think it looks good! This two are definitely favorite polish from this TE, I don't like blue that much. You'll see why very soon :)

XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

18 Comments

  1. Mislila sam da ne bom vzela niti en lakec iz te LE, zdaj pa moram imeti ta čudovit Iced age! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. tudi jaz sem kupila samo ta 2 iz kolekcije :) sta mi bila najlepša..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Both colors look beautiful, and their combination is great, love it :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wau kako je lep! Morem dobit tega rjavega :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. JA res je! Potem, pa le hitro v lov za njim ;)

      Izbriši
  5. "Temnejši" celo ni tako grozen, kot sem si predstavljala. Kdo bi si mislil. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Pravi lepotec je, ampak je grozno nefotogeničen :)

      Izbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe