NEW! Depend Holographic #2034-Pacific blue

sobota, julij 07, 2012

When I heard a news, that new Depend Holographic polishes are available in our stores, I have to go to see them and of course I couldn't go with no polish home.
So I pick up Pacific blue. Its sad that the polishes don't have names written on bottles but only on stash. This one is in number 2034.
Depend polishes coast 3,45€ for 5ml bottle. And in my opinion that's a little expensive, for a polish that need 3 coats for full coverage. But the effect on sun is gorgeous. And in shadow polish look a little bit boring.



I will definitely buy some more polishes, because its the only drugstore holographic polishes that are available in our country.

Whats you opinion on this polish?

XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Super lakci so, moj se 2. dan še vedno dobro drži, kar je redko pri meni. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. prečudoviti so ! mam istega in je res krasen, sploh na sončku :)
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe