My day in photos.

torek, julij 10, 2012

So It was a lovely hot summer Sunday, me and my mum went on a little trip to Logarska dolina again. I simply adore nature it works so relaxing on me. And we have so many good memories there, with dad, maybe that's why we love take trips there.

This is how I started my day, with fresh manicure, good home made cappucino, and a good book I just started to read. Finally I find an English book for me ;)
Then we make lunch and went outside.


We had a really good time together. I love how my mum understand me. The other day, my friend pick me up, so we can go on a ice cream, and he come with a motorcycle and I am scared of them a lot! And she said to me: "You have to go, you will love it! If I had that chance I will go immediately!" So I went and I love it, she was right! And I know that a lot of parents don't let their child drive with motorcycle and I always think that my mum is the same..

Btw since I own new phone I join Instagram, If you want to see more photos of my nails, make up, nature, everything about me, you can follow me. And if you are on Instagram, can you pleas leave me link to your profile, so I can follow you? I'm still new there, so help me find you ;)

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/user/185985747/

XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe