My week in photos.

petek, julij 13, 2012

Hi Dolls!*

I had an amazing week. I was work free, and went to a seaside with some of my new friends and visit Pivo&Cvetje festival. It was amazing and I have to catching up some sleep today. But I still have some time to show you some of photos I took last days..
Sea side: Cloudy sky, Portorož, View from out room, and photo I took in a car somewhere on the road.

This is how photos turned out when guys took them :D

I few new buys. My collection is larger and larger -.-"

Cotton candy <3, Cake, Giraffe in circus :S, Me-short redhead! :)

I love to read that kind of post on other blogs, and since I'm obsessed with taking photos lately, I'll write more posts about my life and random thing. Like?

Follow me on Instagram: Mademoiselle95.

XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. uuu rdečelaska si ratala?:) Zakon:)
    imam pa eno random vprašanje: Katero aplikacijo uporabljaš, da narediš te srčke na sliki? hehe

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaaa že kar nekaj časa, zdaj sem že cela sprana.
      Emm uporabljam pa PicsArt. ;)

      Izbriši
  2. Nora barva las! :) Jaz si ne bi upala tako žive, samo ti paše :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. waa kolk ti paše tale frizurca! lajk!! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe