E.L.F 6 in 1 beauty to go review ;)

petek, januar 06, 2012

Ok, this is my FIRST review, so please don't be hard with me ;). But any suggestion what to correct are welcome ;)

Well a lot of people talk about this thing on youtube and on blogs. I was super excited when i get it and i get it for free with my order. But since i was doing my make up recently only with Sleeks palette i just want a little change so i use E.L.F 6in 1 beauty to go. And then BOOM. What a bad pigmented colors. Shit, i was trying to do a decent eye make up for an hour and i just find out that every color looks almost the same and no pigmmented. I was so pissed off, and that was maybe a good thing 'cuz it brought me to write a review. I tryed out only one palette, so maybe the other paletts are more qualiy but i will defenetly try out and let you know! So let start J

In this package you get 6 different palettes and that means 60 eyeshadows, 12 lip colors, 4 blushes and 3 bronzers.

I don't like the package. I like the idea of 6 palettes but i don't like it that only 1 on-the-go compact come with it. So you can storage your palettes in the original box which is a waste of space! And the original paper box get pretty damaged trough the month, and i didn't even use the shadows. I think i will buy them some box to storage them in, cuz they can't be out all the time. I have no idea why they don't sell on-the-go compact by it self.. :O.

Well i already love blushes and bronzers ;) You get some matte and some shimmery and that is pretty good! I just don't like it that they didn't write a names, so I have no idea what blush buy when i run out of this one..


And well lets go now on the palette i use:

For my make up this time I used Date Night palette. It has some wonderfull color in it, mostly grey and black and i love it when i saw it. And then i just imagine make up in my head and startet to work out. And what a big disappointment.. How poorly pigmented shadows. You get in this palette some matte black, gorgeous shimmery black, some beautiful grey shadows and shimmery highlited color. In palette just looks so beautiful. But i just couldn't get any color on my eyelid.

I will show you my make up, which looks horrible to me.

And here are surrounded colors that i use: (and btw my camera did a pretty good job to capture this make up!)

I just find out that i totally forget to surround the color that i use, but you can see which color have been already use ;)

For base i used E.L.F eyelid primer.


You can see it almost looks like i put only one grey shadow up. But i can tell you I used almost every color out of this palette.
What do you think?
I would love to see if you have done any make up with 6 in 1 beauty to go, just leave a link in comment please! ;)

I give this product 2/5.
It's good palette for beginners that are afraid of too intensive colors. But for someone who like more intensive make up I simply don't recommended.

So do you like this review? And do you have any advice for me for my next review? I would love to hear it!

XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. ojoj, še s-he stylezone senčke izpred 5ih let so bolj pigmentirane. Embalaža meni že na prvi pogled ni všeč. Pa dobiš vsaj kkšno plastiko za čez al samo kartonasto škatlo?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Dobra primerjava res!!
    Ne to je to kar dobiš. Edino tist en črn plastični ovitek, za eno od 6 paletk..:S

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. mogoče sm čudna, ampak men so pa všeč nepigmentirane senčke haha :P mi pustijo več maneverskega prostora za packanje, pa še raje mam nežen make-up in mam kr težavo z dobro pigmentiranimi senčkami ker morm ful bolj pazit :P

    ful lep make-up, sploh tista srebrna črta je 1A :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Jaz imam 3 in 1 palette, tole: http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~prodID~361.htm kar sem dobila kot "mystery gift" in je v bistvu narejeno na enak način, samo da sta le 2 paletki. Jaz sem tisto, ki jo manj uporabljam, zaprla v priloženo plastiko (ampak to potem odpret je pa tudi mučenje, s škarjami si moram pomagat!), drugo pa shranjujem v predalčku, pa to plastiko nanjo položim, da je vsaj prikrita. Mogoče položi paletke eno na drugo, vsaj malo prikrite bodo ...
    Sta pa moji paletki dosti bolje pigmentirani, temne senčke so v bistvu (vsaj zame) odlične - še vedno pa niso tako dobre kot Sleekove. Temen blush je pa že skoraj preveč pigmentiran (za nasprotje od svetlega), ker ga skoraj vedno nanesem preveč. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. .sparkle* tista srebrna črta je nareta z Essence glam linner in je edina stvar, ki je meni pri tem make upu ušeč ;)
    jaz sem si enostavno zamislila bolj močen smokey look, ker je toliko temnih baru, no in nastalo je tole :O

    Mateja ja tudi pri meni je največja muka odpret tisto črno škatlico.. Me veseli, da so tvoje boljše, mogoče sem samo jaz dobila kakšen kiks, bomo videli kako so ostale paletke pigmentirane :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe