Italy haul #2

nedelja, januar 29, 2012

Yeeey my lovely boyfriend took me to Italy again, this time in Udine! We had amazing day, a lot of shopping. I bought my self a lot of fashion items (unfortunately i didn't get any skinny jeans, that i wish so much :( ) and some beauty items too :).

Imagine 4 drugstores in one street! Dreamy!
The body shop, Kiko, Sephora, Limoni. <3 awwww.

I bought in TBS:
Tea tree skin clearing foaming cleanser(9€)-hope this will reduced my blackheads!
Almond hand and nail cream-amazing hand cream(10€)- i allready fall in love with!
Cocoa butter lip care stick and Born lippy Pomegranate lip balm. (both for 8,5€)
Sephora, Limoni, Kiko haul ;)
I was so disappointed about Sephora. Ok it was bigger that the one in Trst, but it was so messed up, the shop assistants just worried about their make ups, I was in shop for about 15 min and all they were doing is make up for themselfs. I mean are you paid for destruction unopened products? Than you have dream job, but i just want to buy more make up items, but everything was so messy..:( That's why I didn't buy any. I just don't want to pay a lot of money for product that have been allready used!
So i bought Sephora Make up setting mist(5€)(i almost used up my firs bottle!)
Too faced shadow insurance(16,5€)(to try it out, if its really that good! ;))
Sephora express Radiance face spray(2€)
Daily makeup brush cleaner (8€)
Sephorra Lip liner in 20 real red (4,9€)
Limoni Yeeeey i bought myself one of my favorite smells -Givenchy Ange ou demon le sicret(46,49€ for 30ml bottle)


And look at this wonderful lipstick. This one my boyfriend bought me :). It was interesting story, he went back to shop and buy it! He is so sweet, really made my day <3
And then I went crazy with Kiko polishes! :)) I think i get a half of this for 1,5€, but i can't find invoice.:(

+I reorganized my polish stash, want to see photos? :O


Waaaauuu i just reached 200followers.. OMG, thank you!<3
Love you all!!

XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

  1. Odličen shopping! Kiko lakci so pa res pravi lepotci! Upam da bodo kmalu kakšni swatchi! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. ja ja, hočm vidt zbirko lakcev, sigurno je čudovita :D

    uf, the body shop bi pa tudi jaz spet rada malo obiskala...nujno rabim kremo za roke, ker mam zdaj pozimi kar naprej suhe :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. .sparkle* obljubim, da bo kmalu gor :))

      Krema je TOP! super je, pa še diši lepo, pa tudi cena je spremenljiva, proti Lushevi (12e)in l'ccitanovi(20e)

      Izbriši
  3. Uf, super haul! ;) Kikoti izgledajo super, komaj čakam nove swatche! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh kakšen nakup, sanjsko :D Parfum pa res zeloooo diši!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Parfum je res dober, zdaj mi manjka samo še The One pa bo sanjsko :)

      Izbriši
  5. Super nakupi :) Res škoda, ker ni Kiko na voljo pri nas :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja res je, morem še kaj od make upa naslednjič probat :)

      Izbriši
  6. super haul :) zdej se mi pa spet body shop lušta, pa že tako vedno preveč zapravim tam :)
    in teli kiko lakci izgledajo zelo lepo, še posebno tazadnji na sliki <3 bo počasi treba kakšnega od njih poskusiti :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Kako lepo dišeče stvari imajo, ampak njihova masla vsebijejo parabene, tako da sm jih raje tam pustila. Itak je pa meni Alverde malso za telo TOP pa še evrčke sm prišparala!
      No naslednji bo tazadnji, da ga preverimo še na nohtkih :) jutri ali čez 2 dni bo na blogu :)
      Definitivno ne boš razočarana:))

      Izbriši

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe