Brown EOTD ;)

sreda, januar 04, 2012

Ok once again, natural brown make up, but this time not matte one ;). I really like this one! My blue eyes just poped out!
of course I used one of my beloved Sleek I-divine palettes, this time was Storm. What a gorgeous palette. You get 3 matte and 9 shimmer colors ;). Everything you need for day and night make up ;). One thing, I don't like about this palettes is that every palette has that matte black color. Ok I must say its the most matte black i ever had, beautiful color, but i think there is no need to stuck this one in every palette. And i miss some highlight colors.. I think i capture make up this time a little bit better, but I had a tons of better photos, but they just dissapeard. I have no idea where. :O. Hope that this never hapend again!

So what I used this time on my eyes:
* E.L.F- Eyelid Primer
*SLEEK I-divine Storm Palette
*Catrice- Liquid Liner- 040 Go, Get Bronzed
*E.L.F- Mascara Primer
*Catrice- Allround Mascara
And under my eyes I use Ooh La Lift ;) (I didn't use any concealer 'cuz i think that ColorStay just covered my undereye darknes pretty good )







And this time i'll show you all face, 'cuz i just love High Beam effect <3

And this product I use on my face:

*E.L.F- Mineral Infused Face Primer (My favourite one)

*Revlon- ColorStay for Combination/Oily Skin in 150 Buff Chamois

*MANHATTAN- Soft Compact Powder in 0Transparent

*SLEEK BLUSH- Rose Gold 926

*BENEFIT- High Beam



So my gorgeous followers what do you think? Whant to see more EOTD?


XOXO, Anna

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe